Re: [hatari-devel] OS X SDL2 testing

Jerome,

Unfortunately, whenever I try to select the 68881, Hatari simply ignores it and puts it back to None. If I select the 68881 from the SDL GUI, then the OS X preferences still say none.

In addition, I think you need to remove the Cmd-M shortcut to minimize the window. Otherwise, we will hear complaints from people who expect it to simply capture the mouse and leave the window alone.

Bob C