Re: [hatari-devel] STF/STE using WinUAE CPU in prefetch mode -> CE mode available

Le 02/11/2015 00:09, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 01/11/2015 23:12, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Froggies over the fence :

main menu is well displayed, but if I choose the first part (the green
frog on the upper left corner, and change to the 2nd disk, the demo
crashs with exception 3 : address error)

I confirm, but it worked before, because I use this slideshow part in my
test. Need to have a closer look.

There was an error where IPL for MFP was not correctly cleared after an MFP IRQ/IACK, and in case SR was set to 2500 immediately then the same interrupt would trigger a 2nd time.

This is now fixed, demo doesn't crash anymore.