Re: [hatari-devel] DSP addressing bug

Hi Doug,

Did you have some time to test it ?

Regards

Laurent

Le 25/10/2015 20:41, Douglas Little a écrit :
Thanks, I will try and report back.

Best,
D.

On 25 October 2015 at 18:28, Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've pushed a new patch that should work also with (Rn)-Nn.

I've tested a few demos, prgs and games (Eko system, Raimbow 2, Running, Tere Ra'i, ...) and everything seems OK.

Doug, it's up to you to tell me if this works now.
If not, I'll be OK to have another look on wednesday.

Regards

Laurent