Re: [hatari-devel] Latest sources: Bus error when booting

Le 23/10/2015 13:07, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

After checking this again I found that by accident I had compiled with
the old CPU core. With the new core there is no crash. But the old core also
should not crash, should it?

I didn't check the old core with TT since a while, but I'm not sure it worked correctly. TT expects MMU and 32 bit addressing IIRC.

If it's a regression, we can look for its cause. But I'm not sure spending too much time on this will be valuable, as I expect old cpu core to not be the default anymore really soon :)