Re: [hatari-devel] DSP addressing bug

Ok there's no rush for me.... thanks for looking into it. :-)

D.

On 23 October 2015 at 12:52, <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Doug,

> Quick question Laurent - does the patch also work for (Rn)-Nn addressing?

It should ;)

But I think I understand precisely the problem now (in hatari, -Nn is passed as a negative argument to the function when the addressing mode is (Rn)-Nn, I'll have to rewrite it by adding a sign variable and keeping Nn unchanged).
Don't expec this fix before tuesday or wednesday (we'll have family at home in the next days).

At least, I see how to fix it definitively now.

Regards

Laurent