|Re: [hatari-devel] DSP addressing bug|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSP addressing bug
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:11:37 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=gPQMGlgq/5cMbCU+7OrrntabDY/zJzUOtWgSjo3hiJo=; b=sC+3U11sKsNAquyPX3ouO932j6V/OattjqirTImaA6HbzlBpMjOpVpWPsjWTaOgW0I GNw2vP3x2fyL3s+sFuDBrXPzBL8x76vYHuRE3We5t9SO+tjZbBHSc/lvYIDVzdQ71p7A mXrUcJZvxKI/sJhUXN5pDktPy5f9iWNGKHIXQLSqrjyc1G2rimD7FfsXxIzSKwu59ydf 5MxYp67XkAxA/j9i89AgwldxF+ijlu+r2eDFn3Rh91+gsGRY4d5GPe+Bn6bDnkbyRGAd 1qNI5DdUfCA7YsvxeTk7r0Pccb0DBpTDCjCl1tonf80RYXWj1tMTsNrmTdoprL+E1fyz hqBQ==
Yep definitely something is slightly different on real HW. I'm getting selectively black pixels in Hatari where they look correct on HW. Previously I was getting a completely destroyed image.
It's going to take effort to figure out what's going on but I still see some kind of problem. I'll try to narrow it down a bit.