Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari doesn't work with old versions' config files

Le 29/08/2015 00:35, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I got config file (attached) from Hatari v1.6.2 Windows
user which crashes newer Hatari Windows versions:
	http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28418

When using that config on Linux with latest HG version:

* WinUAE CPU core freezes.  User selecting MMU with 060
   results in 060 CPU + 030 MMU which is non-working config

* OldUAE CPU core aborts when it initializes CPU core
   instruction table.  I guess saved WinUAE CPU setting
   value is incompatible with OldUAE CPU core.

Hatari should validate such values also after loading
config file.

Hi

I think we can keep this config as an example to validate later that Hatari can cope with conflicting / nonsense parameters, but we should keep this after 1.9 is released (which will be next week I hope)