Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon booting problem?

On torstai 27 elokuu 2015, Thomas Huth wrote:
> Anyway, try removing your NVRAM config file, maybe that got corrupted?

Good guess, it was corrupted NVRAM video settings.

I tend to forget that Hatari updates the NVRAM
file everytime emulator is quit, regarless of in
which state the emulated machine *and* NVRAM settings
are.

Video settings were (according to "hexdump hatari.nvram")
$feff instead of $2a01 value I got in new one after
removing the corrupted one.

I added comment about NVRAM to Videl error message.

Thanks!

	- Eero

PS. Some kind of validation of video mode values when