Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon booting problem?

Le 26/08/2015 21:48, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

Falcon booting doesn't work for me anymore.  I get invalid Videl
line width register values (which crashed Hatari before I commited
a check for that [1]).

Does somebody else have the same issue and if yes, any idea what
causes the bogus register value?

[1] http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/d1b01a6bf36f

Hi

booting works for me. Did you try with an empty config file to get default values ? Maybe your using a different monitor setting or some extended VDI resolution ?

did you try doing a "b (ff8210).w ! (ff8210).w" to see where the value gets changed to 0 ?