|Re: [hatari-devel] Enabling NatFeats|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Enabling NatFeats
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:06:53 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1439928414; l=951; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=vgH0Q8SydNWFyCgqZ9QukdEjg3H9PRy1o5nKmtLduQY=; b=T+P9UW4KAcVJR3PdAZHGn8JncYNl2KcWfxDgHxkhoM7XJgH6tBCLXmJKWPEDv5RK4Jr joHY8uCm03vcrtdy1HT5FSLokC5p+3szRINyD2QfXeAow7oBCZq7kPabdYhRb80CcBImQ orgoPi6Mw2ibW07HCiGrCHTvSPKbhspuq9k=
In the meantime reading and writing data works fine. I could successfully
partition a BD-RE medium with HDDRUTIL, and DISKUS can read and write data
from/to it. At least on my Linux system one does not have to be root for this
but just has to be in the "cdrom" group.
I would appreciate if my code could be added as an experimental feature
after the release of Hatari 1.9.0. The changes are minimal, basically
it's just a new C source file with its header file.
> On maanantai 17 elokuu 2015, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > > What kind of NF functionality you were thinking of adding?
> > > Something related to networking?
> > See my previous posting. Would this be something interesting for Hatari?
> Potentially, although it's Linux-only.
> I guess normally that would require Hatari to
> be run as root too (or device files changed to
> be writable by normal user...).
> - Eero