Re: [hatari-devel] Checkpoint's Suretrip demo regression

Le 10/08/2015 23:49, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I tested Checkpoint's Suretrip demo and while the MSA
file still works fine with Hatari v1.6.2, it crashes
in the fullscreen screen when using recent Hatari
(including oldUAE build from last year).

Hi

yes, I know this one, it's on my todo list, but it depends on a very complex vbl/hbl timing when both instructions happens at the same time on line 0. I made some test programs on my STF to check this, but I didn't have time to fix Hatari so far. Will be after 1.9, as it has a potential for breakint a *lot* of things if not done right :)