[hatari-devel] DSP question

Does anyone know if the CCR saturation arithmetic / limit flag is implemented in Hatari?

i.e. when a 56bit accumulator is stored to some 24bit destination, overflows result in saturation and the L bit is set in the CCR and remains sticky until cleared.

I'm seeing some indication that the L flag is not being set - or if it is set, the JLS jump condition is ignoring it (although I'll need to test it more carefully to be 100% sure).

Doug.