|Re: [hatari-devel] DSP question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSP question
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:38:30 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=xDHQYNr/2/Udt+B9w/c7NwbU/CHvnmdGoFRl0CPUIhE=; b=dmtOOfpQaflKQK0ChVmcGfIkYTbArjAhRp38C9TbHCQXvhbAOJB68fepfyUzkaUXoh o+oNZOkmY0XuLgQTxZSPB1uuFZGj3aZPqiII0EnLNRU0aStmecXHhXg3nFUCkC8q3DZp NWbN080OXHPudc4bXy+RoTS2drjk2VBVpotu5goKQgGv9UWQiA0Q6XO2SGoVDaDqP5lY fVEHRc5Alpmt2VJhl88utaXV8L/sc7qZLM8Y1cThT7epjakbmMkhj7I2V18tDgd2rY57 VvIBe5ewOQNVvkg8zUxEPfP73fT4LVnu/byqbxeHsncwB/mGGb1lO+9VNrIVbs7a6nQd shuA==
Hi Laurent - thanks for replying.
TBH I have now checked more carefully and it seems the L bit is working at least in most cases. I'm not sure yet if the rest of the problem is me, or something like the RTS/RTI case you describe. I'll try to find out more.
However for the simple case of clearing the L bit, forcing an overflow, then doing another store without overflow, then testing L bit, then it is set as it should be - so that much is definitely working.
If I can narrow down a bit more I'll report.