Re: [hatari-devel] Release Hatari 1.9 this week

Have a nice holliday Nicolas and see you in september

Le 08/07/2015 19:32, David Savinkoff a écrit :
----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 28/06/2015 14:35, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Hello

I'd like to release 1.9 this week, so if you have any doc to commit,
it's time to do it. We're already late on the initial schedule of early
June, and after next week I will be mostly away until August.
Hi

so, release won't happen this week, the recent problem found with 68030
prefetching and instruction cache for branch instructions might break
too much programs for now and I don't have any time left to put a
temporary fix.

See you in august :)

Nicolas

Happy summer holidays! (for all) Furthermore, it is good that Hatari 1.9 is
not rushed.