Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.9 beta binaries for windows

Le 05/07/2015 00:01, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Hi,

in order to prepare next release, I uploaded some beta binaries for
windows. As for previous releases, there's a version for 32 bit (windows
xp) and more recent 64 bit windows.

http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/test_1.9.0/

hatari-1.9.0_windows64.zip
hatari-1.9.0_windows.zip

binaries were cross compiled under linux the same way 1.8.0 was, so it
should work for you if previous releases worked.

Please report any problem, in case it doesn't work, also report if
previous windows binaries for 1.8 worked in your case or not.

Hi

no report ? Everybody is in holidays ? Well in that case I will do the same, time to go for a few weeks ;-)