Re: [hatari-devel] For info : the current warnings I get

Le 30/06/2015 22:07, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi,

Just for your info, the list of current warnings I get while compiling
the new release of Hatari:

Hi

althoug not very nice to see, those warning are harmless. Some could be removed by rewritting some code, but I'd rather keep a common code base whenever possible with WinUAE.

For the release, we can turn warning off for these files, as it's already the case for cpuemu_xxx.c files.