Re: [hatari-devel] Data cache Issues?

On keskiviikko 03 kesäkuu 2015, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> For beats of Rage :
>
> Just to be sure, can you remove the file HALLFAME.DAT, then copy the
> file DATAS.DAT and rename it HALLFAME.DAT
> I have a bug here that sometimes freeze the main menu just before
> displying the high scores and I added a "virgin" DATAS.DAT file in case
> of.

Didn't help.  Any anyway, it not working with latest version,
but working with older version is fully reproducible for me.

> > - yepyha
>
> I don't remenber having seen this one working with any hatari version.

It has never run to the end, but it has always started fine.

With latest Hatari it bombs out before it shows anything.

> > - virtual city
>
> This one should work perfectly.
>
> It was the second program that worked under hatari+DSP when I did the
> DSP integration after a DOT bowl.

Does it still work for you?

(Note: it doesn't work if it's auto-started and it needs >4MB of RAM.)