Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the symbols prg option is broken ?

On sunnuntai 03 toukokuu 2015, Konador, Cyprian wrote:
> Thanks Eero,
> Now it seems to work fine and myprofile.txt is properly generated.

Thanks for testing!

Btw. I updated gst2ascii, hopefully it also works in next build.  You need
it to provide ASCII format symbols for the callgraph etc. generation.

> Regarding "b all", in case of my simple script, profiler output looks the
> same with and without "b all".

You need to add multiple breakpoints in script before that to trigger the
issue (= add Pterm breakpoint as I suggested).  But it's already fixed in
today's Hatari code & builds.

	- Eero