|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds
- From: Thorsten Otto <halgara@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:40:33 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s2048; t=1425386434; bh=NWJ3vbqBpZ7TQ5TnlbMVjuhoHL4svfE68ok8nQPG7Io=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=XffTMHQr1CPIIqpPXnH4VIfunOBcT1vnnQnm0p318ao3WPk6gvoBajeoFQtTRTjU1kaK9UrJOwJmz5p5qDzIxm6CT0NqK1akufBkHiMF9+xNJCzX7JPz+Z/ms15BdE7ttWWKJ9gXZe5826K4Y9SR2yzPtULVOopUcDv/WNzbyD2tQKfmZ3/byzPfuWde5nmAOIz6kd09Vitl3WgD/AI2ujtT9fUvyZreNvv7usEzjYMpHLctdb1/WAQ1uZHP6m3cCQ01a6nZC9J5FFHjo6+WnQ2Omp1SuddVDBbbBPZy0PUNyj+TGTwueRO6GtfMp8sjAjKA36+OdUSQ58OBSd55jw==
> some of the mapped keys were appearing as very large integers:
Might have to do with the SDL version being used. SDL2 uses completely different internal numbers than SDL 1.2.x.
Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 13:08 Dienstag, 3.März 2015:
BTW it may be completely unrelated, but I had issues with key mappings in the past - and found that I when I saved a new config file, some of the mapped keys were appearing as very large integers:
keyOptions = 1073742048
I think it may have been the OSX build, probably around 1.7-1.8. I put it down to a bug in that release and just c&p'd these large keycodes around in the config until I got access to the functions I needed. Using the 'normal' keycodes in that build resulted in unresponsive keys.
There's a narrow possibility it was an earlier Windows build though - I have a Win VM on my mac for portable Atari dev..... (yes too many machines & platforms - ugh)