|[hatari-devel] conftypes.py generated in wrong directory|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] conftypes.py generated in wrong directory
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:45:25 -0700 (MST)
- Thread-index: W7/4nNmDOouHJbyMZ3AUVTOUz8/yZA==
- Thread-topic: conftypes.py generated in wrong directory
hatari/python-ui/conftypes.py is a compile-time-generated file that
should not be present in hatari/python-ui when you use a 'build'
directory. eg. hatari/build
conftypes.py should be generated in hatari/build/python-ui but isn't.
To prove that conftypes.py is a generated file, delete it, build with
cmake, then 'make install/strip' to see that a new conftypes.py was
created in hatari/python-ui (should be in hatari/build/python-ui).