[hatari-devel] Little changes in the DSP emulation

Hi all,

I've uploaded a first step in the AGU pipeline fix :
I've created a pipeline simuator, initialized it and use in in the main dsp core emulation.

All the generic registers changes are taken into account with the dsp_write_reg function (except for specific cases or registers that are still taken into account directly by the instruction function). I've marked the parallel move instructions with a new variable : agu_move_indirect_instr

I've removed some register's sizing (some AND with the register's mask ; they're all taken into account by dsp_write_reg now).

I've tested all these changes with a much dsp programs as possible (EKO, EXA, Alive, ... demos) + (Badmood, K, running, ...) games + MP2 players ...
Nothing seems broken (and nothing seems better too ;)

Next (and final) step : take the new pipeline into account when using a ea adressing mode.

Regards
Laurent