Re: [hatari-devel] 060 + DSP -> freeze

The two latest (supposedly) 060 demos on dhs.nu, work
also with Falcon emulation.  Stercus Accidit needs 8MB
+ FPU, Hex Pistols 14 MB, FPU and MMU.

Cycedelic knockout which didn't work earlier, works now.

Stocasto demo goes further than with older WinUAE core.

Keff demo fares very slightly better too.

I noticed that Bound 4 & 5 demos have the same issue
as Hextracker, they expect video base address to update,
but current Videl code doesn't do that on register reads.

	- Eero

Ps. New WinUAE is much heavier than the old one.
With previous WinUAE CPU core, Doomino demo runs
without frame skip on my machine, with the new
one, I have FS at 4-5.