Re: [hatari-devel] PD screen switching problem

it is (was) commercial software and is part of the Pure C compiler. I don't
think you can download it.
What it basically does I think is switching the base address of the screen,
and this is what stopped working after the latest changes.

It crashes with both 24 and 32 bit addressing. 24 bit was working fine
before the latest changes.

Take care

Uwe