|Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:29:43 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=ObgB7SQY2UhP9TajxmPdglBtFY9p96DtfMuuQintDig=; b=hlrjz1azXfjxuijcEdFprCK0em/u25VdDiyr9TQtB2+Yi96jxT9ZcqRpJkKT6HffIL N0r/gpYLfFpCXdZpCTCrt+/oU4KoH7B+8XkCRsf3/1vLTBbny6or3vQFmiEDawfFRSj4 6TWrq+gQtGzEs/5pr4Mnq6m+BpZiuu1EhJtaWK60IfyXZbI0DoM8m4LhqhaDLfPFxQU4 +LTZ6GGjr0OF8wxgWQ/8dZnCzXskAk0L+DPYXRd55rFXjr1TiuYKrc/HChV+Tsksfu+7 2NIsfUvfoTy3YIb+oXTkSyyplWpg0wIMiC9RZX2TNT6Wyzjl98Nf8WAOImIItbcihdeT JZ3Q==
When I did this driver for Afterburner 68040, I had to scan upper memory and catch bus errors etc. and then build a PMMU tree.
I think the MMU tree is optional though - at least 16mb is already mapped by TOS - and then it repeats every 16mb for a while by default.
If you want to map more than 16MB into the Falcon, I think you need to rebuild the PMMU tree. Extra 16MB is enough for now though to make it useful.