|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:09:51 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8fDA0WjJQGQ8yq6f65y0S2FZJsdVF+HQDt9pSPtiKDk=; b=r412pdix/bTCNhjbyK7tDlll/kdBr6OIruQCbwhcFlCo7nB1TkHiKNihDMWod4A57j zsAsUHVonJAAd3DLeKzobhLKNdbMrZYuCJxuyYARtkSssgkqeEJAxtfw9BY6Qx1H+Gtn Zbve13Y6O/j8kvvnTsehYwMuUTJQdELr/WsHptzcOJapTNTnv32L6CONKgjIRoHlxltE VS2YT6kcKiWHYwJtTUyoI9hxAe3os6ukFtpGoqoY1dFOSdUFUIz9Lr8LKO/2aQf+ieXC OkIfi+SMoekthd20PC8Rlp67N2+yDQs86kIcs3XStDqaQfEXe/yZFAn0FexjvF7vDFIv EpbQ==
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can confirm this. Win7 / x64. 64-bit builds are fine, though. So whoever
> is doing the builds, he should review it ;) From the callstack I see the
> crash occurs when an SDL2 function is called but without PDB files is hard
> to tell more.
I use a cross compiler, so it might be that SDL2 don't work when you
cross compile to 32bit. I use the same recipe to compile for both
architectures, I just change which compiler is used.