----- Mail original -----
De: "Nicolas Pomar=C3=A8de" <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
=C3=80: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoy=C3=A9: Vendredi 14 Novembre 2014 00:19:52
Objet: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Hello

I see that in memory.c code is almost there to handle more ram at=20
0x01000000 , as provided on TT for example when using 32 bit addressing.

Only missing parts seem to be an option in the UI and some command line=20
parameters (--tt-ramsize for example).

To use such ram, the cpu needs to use 32-bit addressing mode (--addr24=20
false), but apart from that it should work with >=3D 68020.

Is there any reason why it was not enabled so far ?