Re: [hatari-devel] [patch] AVI recording PNG compression level

I changed the option name to "--png-level", updated documentation
and commited it.

Quick note - after testing the raw recording mode it seems to incur no noticeable overhead - records at full speed - so compression strength is indeed the only factor causing slowdown.

Changing the default png compression level to lowest by default seems like a good move!

> Also, you could apply the png compression to screenshots too maybe ? (or
> leave it to 9, as it's not that cpu intensive as recording a video)

Screenshotting happens only once so there's no problem in it using
highest compression level.  The problem with AVI compression is
that it can make emulation unusably slow (= ruin your recording).

Yes, makes sense to me.