Re: [hatari-devel] Green LED should be RED

On torstai 20 marraskuu 2014, David Savinkoff wrote:
> I just realized that the floppy (SF354) and hard drive (SH204) LEDs
> are RED. Hatari shows them as green, this is wrong... just wrong. ;-)

Leds are multipurpose indicators.  RED is used for recording mode.

When statusbar isn't shown, and there's just single "led",
I think reserving RED for recording is only working solution:
- using different colors with single indicator and statusbar
  would be really confusing
- RED is standard color used in many devices to indicate
  REC mode