Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

Le 25/11/2014 18:43, Andreas Grabher a écrit :
Hello Laurent!

I just recognized that your new WinUAE CPU core contains a slightly outdated version of my 68030 MMU emulation. There have been some important bug fixes since then. Please check the appended source file and diff.

Regards,

Andreas

Hi,

the version I used is from WinUAE 2.8, so it can be a little old.

Were your modifications already added to WinUAE 2.9 beta ? If so, I should be able to get them when I update the source to latest beta.