Re: [hatari-devel] TT + ACSI

No, I haven't observed this, otherwise I would have already mentioned it.
Note, though, that HDDRIVER appears to freeze with Hatari when the SCSI bus
is scanned. This is something that's also mentioned on the HDDRIVER website,
and which is caused by Hatari's missing SCSI hardware implementation.
Scanning SCSI IDs simply takes a long time due to timeouts, and this is why
I recommend to disable the scanning of SCSI IDs when using HDDRIVER with
Hatari. But with ACSI I'm not aware of such a problem.

Take care

Uwe