Re: [hatari-devel] Fwd: [hatari:bugs] #15 hatari-ui icon is too small to be used in the software center

Le 27/10/2014 18:07, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Maybe a good idea to begin supplying SVG icons directly? I personally
favour them by now.

Well, we would need to 1st convert the png to svg, using some tools to do it automatically I guess, not sure this would be as good as a native svg file.

But then, we don't know if all distro are using svg for icons, it seems they're still using png at higher resolution instead.

So, if this svg would be used to create 256x256 icon in png, maybe it's better to just supply directly a 256x256 png for hatari-ui ?