Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter / IDE issue with Hatari

Le 28/09/2014 21:31, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

The file system on image seems to be fine as I can boot from it
with IDE emulation when using EmuTOS instead of the driver on
the image itself (EmuTOS has builtin IDE HD support, also for
other machines that Falcon).

Maybe others part of the driver need to be fixed, but AtariZoll had a separate test just for blitter, so I'd like to know if he confirms this part is now OK or not.

Related to that, I changed ide.c debug prints to new trace
option.  Does the attached patch look OK to commit?

I don't think we need 2 separate flags for IDE and IDE_IO, if we want full IDE traces, we're likely to require both anyway (like we do in fdc.c) If we just want IO traces, then there's already a global flag for IO access : TRACE_IOMEM_RD and TRACE_IOMEM_WR

So, I'd rather have only TRACE_IDE and use it for all LOG_TRACE in ide.c

Also, you don't need to put a LOG when there's a bus error, M68000_BusError() already does this, and it's more a CPU level LOG than an IDE level LOG, so we don't need to print it with LOG_IDE.

And in bput/wput/lput, you forgot to print "val".