|[hatari-devel] Hatari vs Falcon030 timings|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari vs Falcon030 timings
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:32:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UOvg+dVc6WOWtwqpS8n1Q1UXUDuBt4j5FDvc0mBhmkY=; b=xZ5Qg7CjaecpNpCqBrhgPfQHkJo1BHotG6uTfJHFkjunDgGn6/FAv8lyucamIwwqv4 NseMeloC5fy77LzxiIWE/9Vg2S7jQHTaGuaO9x3uI/cWPsSPo0VAgl6z9vAJj9fiBjAS aIVnWVjCqsdSCJA0E3fvE12z5ZmVH1QpQ7e3GdMAwHxzrJ6oxOHoEYXMnKSS+bIPgXww ReDsWyVmB5kQu5P1zw7LZo4lNUzejRAqH+ZyTY6LovUXJymTHlJcAxv6RmcVR2SOtOrU 8hqfXooMQqKCoGTbEl2Mhg8ab2DOMb5ZElcaXYpyj9yQQpxnhV7NPYeAJ6cH2pvGR27L q6Og==
Here are some more extensive timing comparisons between Hatari 1.8 / WinUAE and a real Falcon, for anyone who is interested in that.
More timings will probably follow as I find the time to add them. Currently only word access to/from STRAM is tested, except for the DSP case. Not all addressing modes are covered. Only a couple of ALU ops covered. No pipeline effects are currently tested.
All cases are permuted against relevant CPU cache flags (which is enough to show significant differences).