Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari WinUAE speed comparisons with Falcon030 / 16MHz

Would be nice if someone with logic analyser could check that ;)

--
Cheers,
Mariusz Buras.

On 19 September 2014 18:42, Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BTW my 'reading' of the fractional cycle results is that the bus doesn't yield to the CPU synchronously, but causes waitstates at some non-integral of the CPU speed. Even if the bus is yielding at 16MHz it might be skipping slots and the average results in a fraction. The pattern can probably be worked out from the results, although I'm not sure of that yet.