Re: [hatari-devel] Compiling with SDL2 without osx-bundle on OSX fails

Christer,

That is because main() in main.c is renamed to SDL_main if it is an OS X binary. The current #if statement is assuming an OS X bundle. I would think an additional “and” to make sure we are compiling as a bundle would solve the problem. Unfortunately, simply adding “&& defined(__ENABLE_OSX_BUNDLE__)” to the #ifdef changing main to SDL_Main did not compile. Thomas did this to help us get the OS X binary working in SDL2. The bundle is working except for the fact that the New Floppy Window is appearing when you do something that changes the Hatari window (go to fullscreen mode, change monitor type, remove borders, etc.).

Bob C