Re: [hatari-devel] EKO System demo

Hey, that's a great news.

Thanks Nicolas for this.

Laurent

Le 18/08/2014 21:40, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 18/08/2014 19:56, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :

Another point, Nicolas, you asked for timing tests on various computers.
If needed, I can do some Falcon tests (in VGA mode).

Hi,

I'm slowly updating the cpu core to a more recent winuae version, but it's not complete yet (many things changed, the version in Hatari is more than 2 year old). Once it's done, I think we can do some tests to see if we have results closer to real HW (hopefully it should, as latest winuae has support for cycle exact 68020/68030 and better mmu / fpu)