[hatari-devel] Zenon II STX question

I have a question for any Hatari OS X users out there. For me, the Zenon II STX crashes Hatari before you even see the first screen. However, this same STX and OS version (it works on an STE so I used the US version of 1.62) works fine on the Windows version of Hatari. I found the STX at Planet Emulation since Atarimania did not have an STX of Zenon II.

I am running the latest version of OS X (10.9.4). I thought I was able to run Zenon II from Hatari earlier, but I tried a version of Hatari from June and it also crashed when loading the STX version of Zenon II. The cracked version runs fine in the OS X version of Hatari. However, at this point, I greatly prefer running the STX version if at all possible.

It could be something strange with my OS upgrade, but that seems very bizarre to me. I am able to run other STX files just fine in Hatari as I have been able to do prior to my OS upgrade. I downloaded the latest Hatari code, but I have the same crashing problem when attempting to run the Zenon II STX.

If you have any suggestions, I would be open to them.

Bob C