Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS filename handling

Le 31/07/2014 15:24, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Ok.  Is it fine to commit also other changes now,
at least ones that are suitably small for 1.8.1?

Yes, windows binary and sources are reported to compile/work fine, so I don't think any last minute change is required to 1.8.0 that would have prevented compiling.

Unfortunatelly, we will always find bug, sometime at the last minutes, but it takes too much time to make a new release to include this one and I definitely need to spend some time on other ("real") things :)

(BTW, now that it's reported, I remember I encountered it one day, while trying to save a .STX file and a .S file with the same name, but at least no data were lost, the program reported a "file already exist", so I didn't pay too much attention at that time and just used a different name)