RE: LMC1992/Microwire test WAS: [hatari-devel] No sound in the Pacemaker Demo

Actually, I have no idea why one could use it, but Nicolas found out that Pacemaker Demo use that strange combination. Therefore IMO would be nice to implement that behavior in Hatari.

Interesting question is why it works. We know that LMC192 should receive 11 bit frame from Microwire. Maybe Shifter/Microwire in case of needs complements the frame to eleven with '1'?