Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 11/06/2014 15:12, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Le 11/06/14 12:09, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Hi,

on my side :

- adding a few items to documentation and release note
- fix some special video timings
- add support for writing to STX files : data will be saved into
memory snapshots, but also in an additionnal file (if a game wants to
save high scores for example)
- wait for capslibrary 5.1 release to enable all features in hatari
1.8 : should happen in 1 or 2 weeks

Where did you get capslibrary ? I took it from fs-uae, where there is an
old version (as a framework usefull for OSX), wich do not work anymore
with Hatari .
And cannot find any good link to it.

For capslib v4, you can get it here : http://www.softpres.org/download

v5 is not released yet, only some windows dll where pre-released (as well as a closed beta of the sources that I used for next Hatari 1.8)