Re: [hatari-devel] ACSI hard drive emulation

Am Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:50:22 +0200
schrieb Adam Klobukowski <adamklobukowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello
>
> I tried to emulate ACSI hard drive with Hatari (by following
> instructions in
> http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/manual.html),
> but it got me nowhere. The best I achieved was that drive was
> detected, I could format&patrition it (using AHDI 5), but after
> trying to write anything to it (driver) it got corrupted. I also
> tried AHDI 6 and Hddriver 9.

How big was your hard disk image, which TOS version did you try to
use and what's your host system? (Linux? Windows? 32-bit? 64-bit?)

8GB and 4GB under Linux x64. TOS... I do not remember exactly, but most likely 1.62 and/or 2.06

> Can someone please share an empty working image?

There is a sample image available on the hatari website:

http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/hd80mb.image.gz

Thanks, but I need something bigger :/

--
Semper Fidelis