Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Nicolas,

The OS X file selector did not do any sort of filtering. I have been able to select STX, IPF, and ST files without doing anything. I do not have any CTR or RAW files that I can test. However, I would expect them to be selectable as well.

I thought you had to have v5 of the capslib in order to read CTR files. The last time I checked, that version was not available for OS X.

As far as the floppy options, someone would knew Interface Builder well could probably do the work in a couple of hours. Unfortunately, Jerome appears to be busy and I have not seen any posts from Cocoa Pod recently. He could be on holiday.

Bob C