[hatari-devel] OSx file selector

Bob,
I think, in my guy-osx version I sent to Jerome in september 2013, this problem of filtering inside OSx file selector is solved. See in PrefsController.m calls of  "choosePathForControl" and choosePathForControl method. Real work is done in method  ouvrir:defoDir:defoFile:types: written in Shared.m file  (this run fine under 10.6 & 10.7).

Please note: At this time, I don't understand really how hatari runs!  I wrote somme application for Mac, so my first goal was to work on Objective-C part of hatari.