Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon speed

Hmm. When enabling both cycle exact and prefetch mode I think Hatari is close to real Falcon speed. That goes for both my laptops, one AMD A4 and one Intel i5. Disabling them results in a much faster Falcon. Strange that we get so different results. I have the same configuration as you except that I have the blitter emu disabled.

Perhaps my memory is misleading me, I will do some more tests and get back. :)

Br,

/Thomas