Re: [hatari-devel] building the OSX version

Nicolas,

I hope that Jerome will respond to your post. However, I can produce an OS X binary. Unfortunately, my version of Xcode is too new to provide a Universal Binary for those people who still have PPC Macs. Jerome has a setup that allows him to create a Universal Binary version of Hatari. My Xcode only supports back to 10.8.

As far as the changes to the dialog screens, I can try to change them in OS X. At worst, they will still be accessible through the SDL menu.

I still hope we hear from Jerome. I know he did some cleanup on the OS X code and fixed a few problems that were particular to the OS X interface. For instance, if you used the OS X interface to change your monitor type, Hatari would crash. However, if you used the SDL menu to change the monitor type, then Hatari would reboot normally.

Bob C