Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?

Le 27/04/2014 19:22, David Savinkoff a écrit :
Hi,

Will Falcon sound be improved before this release?

I don't have any feedback regarding Falcon sound, I really don't use falcon mode that often, so I can't really give an opinion.

Either Laurent can confirm those changes are in the right direction, or maybe other users who tried the latest patch.

If so, we can commit it to the dev version.