Re: [hatari-devel] New Release

Le 02/03/2014 20:10, David Savinkoff a écrit :
Hi, All

I've noticed that Hatari has been stable and quiet for a while.
Maybe it is a good to make a new release.

Sincerely,
David Savinkoff

Hi

we could do a minor release 1.7.1 at this point, but I'm actually working on Pasti/STX support and with IPF support already added, I think it's better to complete STX before doing a new release.

Things are looking rather good for now, although emulating uncracked games often imply to improve some not yet seen CPU behaviour, as well as FDC code.

Hopefully, it should be possible to do a release somewhere near end of april.