Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari screen options (was: Hatari manual.html)

On tiistai 25 helmikuu 2014, David Savinkoff wrote:
> I got revealing results. See the attached commented log.

What resolutions X supports for your monitor?

Mine does:
$ xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1680 x 1050, maximum 8192 x 8192
VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI1 connected 1680x1050+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
473mm x 296mm
   1680x1050      60.0*+
   1600x1200      60.0
   1280x1024      60.0
   1440x900       59.9
   1280x960       60.0
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3
   640x480        60.0
   720x400        70.1

And which of those resolutions you get with SDL?

(I think all LCD monitors have an option to show
the current resolution on their screen...)

	- Eero