Re: [hatari-devel] Automation #142: sync problems?

Le 06/01/2014 11:11, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Hi all,

while checking Automation #142, I noticed the menu screen is flickering
and jumping up and down under Hatari. I didn't check on real hw yet but
what could cause this problem other than bad code which I won't expect
here? A sync problem from some unusual border opening?

I tried with the copy from the LGD CDROM, Hatari from late November with
STE settings and TOS 1.62.

Regards,
Matthias

Hello

I need to try it later, but I saw many menus with bad code and border flickering even on real HW (sometimes the menu works correctly only on STF, sometimes it works correctly only on STE). This is often due to not taking enough safety margin between the 60/50 Hz switch to remove top/bottom border.

Does it flicker in Hatari in STF mode too ?