Re: [hatari-devel] Little question about exit

Thanks Eero,

That's exactly what I needed.

Regards
Laurent

Le 25/10/2013 22:50, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On torstai 24 lokakuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
In my new program, I get the following message at the end (when I call
the exit part of my code) :

Closing 1 & unforcing 0 file handle(s) remaining at program 0x5be88 exit.

What does that mean and how can I get more infos about this message ?
It means that one file handle was open when your program terminated.

GEMDOS emulation checks (and closes) file handles that remain
open or forced (re-directed) on Pterm*().  If you set a breakpoint
on program exit / Pterm, you can use "info gemdos" to see what
file handles are open and to what files they point to.